Sunday, January 13, 2013

I have arrived!

I'm back! I start a five month long internship with Walt Disney World in the Entertainment Tech department....tomorrow. I start tomorrow. That's right, I'm a college graduate and I have a paying job [for at least 5 months] that I'm hoping to turn in to a full time gig once I'm finished. I found myself a couple of roommates, I'm living about 20 minutes away, and I'm happy as a clam. I am really enjoying Florida life so far, but I am already dreading the summer. It is January 13 and over 80 degrees outside. But the internship starts with a promise of learning how to operate lifts, shadowing stage managers and lighting technicians, as well as great work experience. We can say that I'm slightly excited, but in reality I am giddy and scared all at the same time. I'm determined to prove my self-worth and grab someone's attention before this five months is up.

Well that's all I wanted to say. I might post again soon but I've missed writing about my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment